Have you just seen someone in your contacts having a blank About (Text Status)? Never mind. In a few minutes, you too will be able to set empty About on WhatsApp. Here are 2 methods with which you can easily make WhatsApp About invisible.
Method 1: Remove/Hide WhatsApp About (Android & iOS)
This method can be used by both Android and iPhone users. It uses the setting available in the official app to hide WhatsApp About making it disappear.
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings.
- Under Settings select Account.
- Next, go to Privacy and select About.
- Finally, select Nobody.
Method 2: Use Unsupported Characters/Emoji to Get Empty About(Android)
This procedure is tested and updated for 2017 (Recently tested on Apr 20, 2017) and it works perfectly fine.
As the title says, this method uses characters or emoji that are not supported by WhatsApp in order to put blank WhatsApp status.
- Copy the following two characters ⇨ ຸ
- Head over to WhatsApp and open your profile.
- Under profile, tap on About to edit it. Long tap and select Paste to get the two characters copied earlier.
- Now, remove the first symbol(arrow) and Select Save.
With this, you’re done. Android users have the luxury to choose from the two methods. But iOS users can only go for the first method to get empty about. Your hit on share button will also appreciate our work.